Thursday, February 24, 2011

No Failures

"What would you do if you knew you 
could not fail?" -anonymous

Last night while watching Holly's World, a show on E!, one of the characters, Josh Strickland, a Broadway star, decided to start therapy to manage his panic attacks. In the Dr.'s office there was a sign with this quote on it and it got my mind spinning. I'm the type of person who is scared of regret, always have been, and I hate it. I can't tell you how many times I haven't tried something just because I thought I wouldn't be good or it wouldn't work out. Seeing this, made me think about how different my life could be if I was more confident with my decision making. If I knew I wouldn't fail, what would I have done? If you knew you wouldn't fail, what would you do?
I think this will be a quote that I will always keep in the back of my mind every time I get scared to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment