Saturday, June 9, 2012

horoscopes

I always love reading my horoscopes and attempting to make some sense of my life. But, sometimes nothing is more strange when it completely speaks the truth. Free People has been posting weekly horoscopes and as an avid follower of their blog, I'm always up-to-date. After dealing with some difficult issues it was eerily comforting to see how my horoscope completely dictated my life word for word. 

TAURUS

April 20-May 20
Listen to your instincts this week when a dramatic eclipse hits your sexuality and resources zones, bringing issues concerning value in relationships to the surface. You feel undervalued by your guy (or girl) or a friend—or you realize you have different values and want different things. Take notice of how your personal life might be at odds with your self-worth. As uncomfortable as this revelation is, it’s important to digest it. Mercury moves into your cognitive sector later in the week and harmonizes with compassionate Neptune in your friend sector, paving the way for a healing conversation with a sensitive pal.





No comments:

Post a Comment